What frag tank would you recommend

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
796
Location
Pulaski
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a frag tank and just curious to see what you guys recommend. Looked at many and even thought about the all in one.
 
I loved the DeepBlue 30 rimmless frag tank I had but AIO tanks are fun too.
 
The Tunze Doc 9001 works well on the JBJ 20 RL. I did not have much luck with the Innovative Marine Desk Top.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new