What happened to my bubble tip

  • Thread starter Thread starter aus1230
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aus1230

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
315
Reaction score
92
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve attached a few photos of my Anemone. A while ago my Anemone retreated to under a rock and closed up. Yesterday I noticed that he had opened up but looked like he was possibly trying to split. This is my first bubble tip so I’m still learning. But as of this morning I can’t find him and the only thing where he was is this brown film. Any ideas?

IMG_7074.jpeg IMG_7062.jpeg IMG_7024.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new