What happened to my serpent star?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MACHO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
399
Reaction score
169
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was feeding today as normal and normally I can see a leg or something poking out through the rock but today he came totally out and omg it seriously startled me the way he looked.
1347D6DA-6404-482E-AE60-88C890A3FE51.jpeg

He’s not dead cause he moved out from the rock but what in the world happened to his head? Anyone know?
4B9E9CEC-1740-4DF6-AAEB-9DE39870A4DB.jpeg
3BB00D6C-69C7-4B7B-9DA0-99A7153E666C.jpeg EE43B427-D122-4307-90B5-72EB692D6F90.jpeg
 
So I was feeding today as normal and normally I can see a leg or something poking out through the rock but today he came totally out and omg it seriously startled me the way he looked.
1347D6DA-6404-482E-AE60-88C890A3FE51.jpeg

He’s not dead cause he moved out from the rock but what in the world happened to his head? Anyone know?
4B9E9CEC-1740-4DF6-AAEB-9DE39870A4DB.jpeg
3BB00D6C-69C7-4B7B-9DA0-99A7153E666C.jpeg EE43B427-D122-4307-90B5-72EB692D6F90.jpeg
Oh no- looks like it may have either been picked on OR caught in power head
 
Oh no- looks like it may have either been picked on OR caught in power head
I had a leopard wrasse who one day decided to do very similar damage to my 2 serpent stars. That'd be my guess. A nippy boy
 
I had a leopard wrasse who one day decided to do very similar damage to my 2 serpent stars. That'd be my guess. A nippy boy
Wrasse would for sure do this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new