What happened to saltyfilmfolks?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is alive and is a friend of mine on Facebook. I know some people here offline. I met Jason at the MACNA in San Diego where he lives.
I meet a lot of folks at MACNA's thru the years. Will send him a PM he just liked a post of mine the other day on Facebook so he is alive.:)

That’s good news.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is alive and is a friend of mine on Facebook. I know some people here offline. I met Jason at the MACNA in San Diego where he lives.
I meet a lot of folks at MACNA's thru the years. Will send him a PM he just liked a post of mine the other day on Facebook so he is alive.:)
Glad to hear :) If you are able to, please keep us updated :D

OP
OP
Reeferdood

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know...
Send him a shout out from his fans on R2R..

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy to hear it!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Glad to hear

Sincerely Lasse

jwshiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been watching this thread sense it started hoping to see a response from him. I was wondering why I haven't seen anything from him about two weeks before this thread started. I think it's fascinating how we as a community of hobbyist can have concerns about our fellow hobbyist on this forum who are otherwise total strangers. Hope all is well with him.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need him back ASAP. He’s one of the few people that was taken seriously when he said you didn’t need 5 Radions over your tank.

But wait... I have 5 Radions over my tank;-)

Hoping that Jason @saltyfilmfolks will show up at the California RAP again this year. Had fun hanging with him and his wife at the after party.. good guy.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back