What if I want to do water changes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly a weird question, but what if I choose to still do an occasional water change. There's a number of reasons I like to do this from time to time.

Captmcfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly a weird question, but what if I choose to still do an occasional water change. There's a number of reasons I like to do this from time to time.

Umm guess you could just idk ... do a wc??
a39ebba6eb3cbddab49d629a642e62e2.jpg

johnzena

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take this question to the Triton Bioscience thread where Tim from Triton would give you a professional answer. My thought is that by doing water changes, your changing your water chemistry, which in turn changes the results of the ICP water tests that you pay good money for. The moment you put fresh water into your tank the dosing amounts change.

OP
OP
C

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take this question to the Triton Bioscience thread where Tim from Triton would give you a professional answer. My thought is that by doing water changes, your changing your water chemistry, which in turn changes the results of the ICP water tests that you pay good money for. The moment you put fresh water into your tank the dosing amounts change.

This is that forum, right?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with this. If you're going to continue to do water changes I'd get the Triton other methods dosing instead of the core7. Itll throw off your dosing.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back