What is a normal clownfish poop

Court_Appointed_Hypeman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
784
Location
Loves Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have honestly tried finding this out and cannot find anytjing other than posts about white poop.

My clowns have white poop when I feed them mysis a couple times in a row, but if its not white poop, its this poop that is like a little brownish bomb that they like to drop into the powerhead stream that explodes into what looks like sand.

Is the explossive poop a normal poop? The one post I found on it a user mentioned thats the only poop his clowns have, but I've seen nothing else from them.

If not, what is normal clownfish poop?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new