What is going on here

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ghill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
141
Reaction score
69
Location
Mentor
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And how do I fix it?

IMG_1721.jpeg
 
Tissue is receding. It may be too close to the scolly or it may be too much light. While I try to avoid moving corals as it's a source of additional stress as it will have to adjust it's photobiology to a new location this situation requires it. As the tissue farther away from the scolly and in lower light looks better I would move it downward a little bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new