What is going on with my bta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddeck93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddeck93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
Akron, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this bta for about 3 months now and today is the first time I have ever seen it completely closed. My skunk cleaner was all over him everytime he tried to open. He finally opened up enough for me to see his mouth and this is what I saw. Is this normal? I have seen him excrete before but he never looked like this. Is my shrimp killing him? I also included a picture of how he usually looks
20190327_162618.jpeg
1553718888348.jpeg
20190327_112843.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new