What is going on with this coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Llg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Llg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
33
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this coral for 5 months. For the last month, it has looked like this. It still eats well. What is this? I thought it was stung, but now I am not sure.
16629313454447003649149627498615.jpg
 
Yes. It is eating and doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new