What is going on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuccoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stuccoman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is happening to my favia? Second time it has happened?
IMG_3074.jpeg
 
I dunno, I hope somebody does. And I hope it’s not bad because it makes me think of Salvador Dali.

It looks bad though, I’m sorry I’m not tying to make light of it. I’m and confused and my wife is kinda grossed out haha
 
It's fragging itself! I've had favia and blasto's do it. Once it's done you'll have a little frag where it drops off!
really!?? I'd panic too if I saw this! wow that's cool, and I guess that makes sense! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new