What is growing on my sps

MR BACKHAND

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
40
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a green slimer frag and one of the branches had 6 of these coming out where a polyp would be.I cut off the branch and dug 4 of them out with a pair of sharp tweezers. Any idea what they are? It has 2 tentacles and that’s all I see . it does not crawl around just lives in the tubes of the coral.

Thanks
Video below
325CADAF-74B9-4D60-B174-1B63691130F5.jpeg 4C7E2F78-108F-4364-BE17-F6BF317E005E.jpeg 0EC5E8A6-7DF0-4015-B415-57E682B8F1BA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You can’t post videos directly . Post to YT and use the media insert button and it will embed the video in the post
Just so you know you can also long click and download the file to view the videos.

To OP sorry I can’t I’d what you have but I’ve seen them before.
 
I thought it could be a vermetid snail but when I dosed phyto and zoo plankton no web appeared. They are meaty like a vermetid . I will pick out the last 2 and monitor it from there.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new