What is happening with this Hammer?

Codfish Comb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
29
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a few of the tentacles are stuck together-not sure what is going on though. The next day those same tentacles appear to have lost its blue tips? Was this from being bitten or stung or?? Including pick of corals closet to it
I have t seen anything bite at it and it is hosting my clowns

Tank inhabitants:
2 Clowns
Royal Gramma-bc I can’t catch him
Goby/Pistol pair
1 Conch
1 Nassarius

IMG_7896.jpeg IMG_7897.jpeg IMG_7919.jpeg IMG_7920.jpeg
 
Looks like it's ok to me, Clownfish are probably just irritating it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new