What is it and is it bleached!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark75

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
575
Reaction score
511
Location
Knoxville TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This acro was a freebie and I never got a name so I am not sure what to expect. It is fluorescent green that really glows under actinics, had it about 3 weeks and haven't noticed much if any growth.


92fb4c85271fb9f5eb6cf0d8e60601f5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new