What is the best fish you have ever had in your tank?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have had that one fish we have truly loved above the rest. Maybe it was how we obtained it, the look of it, or how it did in our tanks. I am wondering what is the best fish you have ever had in your tank.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is probably my Diamond goby! He is the coolest ever! I love how he constantly moves sand around (him & I do battle occasionally on this) But I really love how he has no fear whatsoever. When I get up close to the tank to really see things, he is face to face staring right back at me with his mouth up against the glass. Now I don't know if he is is just saying "hi", or being overly territorial, or what, but it is really cute.

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is probably my Diamond goby! He is the coolest ever! I love how he constantly moves sand around (him & I do battle occasionally on this) But I really love how he has no fear whatsoever. When I get up close to the tank to really see things, he is face to face staring right back at me with his mouth up against the glass. Now I don't know if he is is just saying "hi", or being overly territorial, or what, but it is really cute.
Sounds similar to our watchman haha, except when I get close he vanishes

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve always loved my clown pairs but I had an algae blenny that was the sweetest dude who would sit in the palm of my hand and chill.

dhboiler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my blue dot puffer enough that when he started eating acans and acting overwhelmed in my tank, I made a second tank for him.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aww, now that sounds amazing :)
Found a photo!

IMG_6929.jpeg

Serpentman2024

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For some reason Yellowheaded Jawfish remain my favorite. Love watching them work. Don't have one currently but on my "to add" list.

As far as current inhabitants, my flame hawk is a riot. That fish has a ton of personality and is all over my tank in the craziest places.
hawkfish.jpg

I miss this guy in my old set up. What a cool fish.
DSCF3006.JPG

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason Yellowheaded Jawfish remain my favorite. Love watching them work. Don't have one currently but on my "to add" list.

As far as current inhabitants, my flame hawk is a riot. That fish has a ton of personality and is all over my tank in the craziest places.
hawkfish.jpg

I miss this guy in my old set up. What a cool fish.
DSCF3006.JPG
One day I will be getting a flame hawk! (bigger tank is the day haha)

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have had that one fish we have truly loved above the rest. Maybe it was how we obtained it, the look of it, or how it did in our tanks. I am wondering what is the best fish you have ever had in your tank.
IMG_5695.jpeg

Mine is 100% never going to change, this is potato my big dogface puffer love this guy he greets me every day so excited to see me he’s dang near jumping out the tank when I wake up for work at 3 am.

smacrophylia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jadeveon clowney the maroon clownfish was my favorite. (We are big SEC football fans in my house) Never went farther than 6inches from its nems and if you swim by them you would regret it…made the opposite side of the tank very active

Attachments

• IMG_5773.jpeg
    IMG_5773.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 27

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my fish only, I have a trigger that eats out of my hand every meal. Even with his fangs he swims up and gently takes his food.

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back