What is the best watermelon chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do you have a pic of this?

3918169738_60738c1b47.jpg
 
Love chalices

My favorite right now is the Pope's Watermelon I got locally:

DSC05399ARW.jpg


as well as the Tyree Red:
DSC05118ARW.jpg
 
So far, I'm sold on the Del Sol as being my brightest. It's still tiny, but shines like no other.
 
Del sol is very nice! I agree TEC Watermelon is stunning and is going to be my next showpiece chalice. Waiting on a frag of that!
 
im about to make a list of all the names..so it will be easier for me to read through and decide
 
You should just browse the Chalice Show Off Thread. Plenty of watermelons there
 
Yesss yes it is...

There are too many dope WM chalices.. it all comes down to what details about them you like the most I guess :D

I like bright coloration..but i even more like a plasma or "juicy" look..lol
 
I could nt think of another word? ?? ? Like a fresh cut fruit?? ya no..........lolololol
 
​
​
I got the list but i can not figure out how to paste a document
 
Couldnt figure out how to post documents..soo i took pictures of it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new