What is the best watermelon chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess my most wanted list would be
Monster mash wm
Pink Ghost wm
Reefspot wm
Classy wm

Random order.
 
ill have to say the kryptonite also, kraylen knows what im talking about.. tyree pink and bazooka joe are my favorites

I know exactly what is up.. that chalice makes me all hot and bothered every time I see it.. mine is blue though!
 
updated del sol

IMG_4776.jpg
 
Out of all these ones that I have the Bazooka Joe is the brightest pink WM

BJ
Tyree Red
Tyree Pink
Tec
Jaydas
Monster Mash
ECC
Gadgets 4 color
My Miami
Crazy Fox
 
I know this is an old thread b ut what do you think you are getting when you order just a watermelon chalice? They seemed to be all labeled that way! The one I had was just a watermelon I got from unique corals and now they have a jaydas. I also have a credit so was thinking about the jaydas. From what I remember my other one that died that was just a regular watermelon looked the same very colorful. I just got one from WWC and am going to complain because it is a dull drab pinkish purple with no other colors sold as a watermelon. Is there any such morph as that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new