What is the difference between these 2 water tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Clown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1Clown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
407
Reaction score
167
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought (2) 65g Norwesco polyethylene tanks so I can definitely relate to the comparison to all of the details!

The round tank does include the statement:
"Our dosing tanks are moulded in virgin MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene), giving them a strong and durable construction. The MDPE construction material is also food grade quality and UV resistant."

If you are still concerned then you may be able to call the company and ask for clarification. Good luck on the new water station!
 
I recently bought (2) 65g Norwesco polyethylene tanks so I can definitely relate to the comparison to all of the details!

The round tank does include the statement:
"Our dosing tanks are moulded in virgin MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene), giving them a strong and durable construction. The MDPE construction material is also food grade quality and UV resistant."

If you are still concerned then you may be able to call the company and ask for clarification. Good luck on the new water station!

Yeh I'll give them a call, just wondering why it doesn't include the part about being able to store drinking water with temps up to 70*c like the other one does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new