What is the difference? (Brute trash cans)

One is $58 more than the other that's difference enough for me lol. Maybe the other is thicker but that's a guess. I've been using the regular brute trash cans for almost 10 years with no issues. I have a couple on rollers and have no problem moving them around while full.
 
Home Depot has two 55 gallon brute trash cans, I don't understand how they are different other than one being 60 and the other being 120?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubberm...lp_rr-_-n/a-_-0-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubberm...lp_rr-_-n/a-_-1-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a-_-n/a
There’s actually no difference in container thickness between the two!

The cost disparity is primarily from one being marketed for residential use, and the other for commercial use! (More expensive Residential version has color options…)

Interestingly, the cheaper commercial one is actually 3.5” taller, too!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new