What is the issue here?

FirstCameFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that a lot of our corals are bleaching. They are all losing some color. I'm curious what the issue could be. I can't figure out if it could be because of the flatworm battle we are fighting currently or is the speckled leather just wreaking havoc on everything.
I can get water info later if needed, I'm the overly worried tank mom while my husband is the one who actually handles everything.
Any thoughts or advice, specific or in general to our tank, greatly appreciated.

Snapchat-1099404591.jpg
 
What are the parameters of your tank?
What about lighting? (par level, lights you are using)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new