What is the most Colorful fish in your tank?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With today being Memorial Day, we honor the veterans who have served for our country, and for a lot of people there are cookouts and sometimes fireworks. The thought of fireworks got me thinking, "fireworks are colorful and so are fish". So I am wondering what is the most colorful fish that is in your tank? Curious to hear everyone's input!

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...I can't pick just one. I have a pair of onyx Picasso percs, a yellow watchman, purple firedish, blue neon goby, and a springeri damsel. All are very colorful, but my current favorite is my yellow-half barred cave goby who's the least colorful fish in the tank...but he's the most interesting. He hangs out upside down from the roof of a cave and darts out to grab food or chase the firedish or cleaner goby away from his cave. My wife just got a smiths blenny which is mostly white with a black stripe on the dorsal. It's the lack of color that really makes this fish pop.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late to the party but just saw this after taking a few tank shots. Mine has to be my flame angel even tho I have other nice colorful fish none pop like this guy

DSC00869.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 65 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back