What is this? Algae?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be first to say since school had started back up for me, I haven’t been the best at taking care of my tank, I’ve skipped a couple water changes and general maintenance. I also haven’t been looking at it as much, and that when I was doing a water change a noticed this weird looking (hoping algae) in my tank in a clump. It’s in 1-2 other places that I can see, what is it (the white stringy stuff)? Thanks!



IMG_2984.jpeg
 
Looks like tube sponges.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new