What is this?? An urchin??

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheClown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheClown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
66
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4410.jpeg

Honestly I have no idea. Will it harm me? What is it? Any info would be appreciated
This guy is in a tropical 10gal mostly macro tank with the stocking being
-pepermint shrimp
-an emerald crab
-4 blue leg hermits
-cerith and astera snails
-mistique zoas
-bunch of macros
-some random asternia star fish
-some random brittle stars
 
Yeah, definitely can't say for sure from the current pic, but an urchin is a good guess given the round shape and spikes.
I went on a tagging spree - sorry bout that it was early and I didn’t have much sleep
 
I went on a tagging spree - sorry bout that it was early and I didn’t have much sleep
Haha, no worries! I enjoy helping when I can - I'm just a bit limited on time for a few weeks at the moment, so I'm not able to respond as fast as I normally would.
 
Haha, no worries! I enjoy helping when I can - I'm just a bit limited on time for a few weeks at the moment, so I'm not able to respond as fast as I normally would.
@ISpeakForTheSeas at his job
Space Moon GIF

Everyone tagging him to ID another worm in a blurry photo under blue light
Work From Home Dog GIF
 
@ISpeakForTheSeas at his job
Space Moon GIF

Everyone tagging him to ID another worm in a blurry photo under blue light
Work From Home Dog GIF
Haha, not going to lie, I have a backlog of ID's right now, and probably ~1/3 of them are worms (which are frequently difficult to ID even under good photo conditions, lol).
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new