What is this awesome SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dylan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
734
Reaction score
8
Location
Dallas, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at SunnyX's tank and I kept seeing this awesome icy blue SPS. It's to the right of the ORA Red Planet, in the bottom half of the pic. What is it?
 

Attachments

  • 4483078_orig.jpg
    4483078_orig.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 476
He really does have every color under the sun in that tank. It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing tanks IMO (to my eye anyway).
 
Yea I love sky blue's I just got a piece of deepwater from WWC show tank that looks a lot like the one above it
 
Steve Ellias is a very fast grower for me.
My colony is 14x14 and growing!
If anyone needs frag I have some huge ones to get rid of.

Here is a pic of mine
GrapeW_M_1.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new