What is this coral please ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vicstar40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vicstar40

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Can anyone tell me what this is please? I know it's a frogspawn but which specific type is it ,I've attached a video

Hopefully some of you lovely expert's can help me
 

Attachments

  • VID_20250223_141900.mp4
    17.1 MB
Fimbriaphyllia cf divisa

Could you show a photo with its tentacles retracted? It's a little hard to tell the growth form with them obscuring the skeleton.
 
Fimbriaphyllia cf divisa

Could you show a photo with its tentacles retracted? It's a little hard to tell the growth form with them obscuring the skeleton.
Thanks for your reply , IL check if I have one in my phone if not il add one when I get home
 
Fimbriaphyllia cf divisa

Could you show a photo with its tentacles retracted? It's a little hard to tell the growth form with them obscuring the skeleton.
The best I've got on my phone but il take a better one later
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250224_082921.jpg
    Screenshot_20250224_082921.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 37
Here's the best I can get , hope this helps I've heard it called so many different things lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250224_203649.jpg
    IMG_20250224_203649.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20250224_203646.jpg
    IMG_20250224_203646.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 24
Fimbriaphyllia cf divisa

Could you show a photo with its tentacles retracted? It's a little hard to tell the growth form with them obscuring the skeleton.
Hope these help , I'm curious what it actually is lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250224_203649.jpg
    IMG_20250224_203649.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20250224_203633.jpg
    IMG_20250224_203633.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 26

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new