What is this?[emoji848]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fpsdc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fpsdc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this little guy at my LFS a few days ago for a buck. I figured what should I have to lose. Any ideas?
a461a3a1c38d2fd1e720e00873f95f96.jpg
 
Re you talking about the one in the middle? If so It's a Rhodactis mushroom
Yes. The orange one. I’ve seen ones that look like it called “jawbreaker mushrooms” at some astronomical prices. Do you know what they are specifically? Is that different than what I have? Or, is it just people trying to soak people for a lot of money?
 
Definitely not a jawbreaker, those are discoma. That's a nice rhodactis, we had a few similar and had nice colors. Jawbreakers are way to expensive for me but in person they really glow.
 
Definitely not a jawbreaker, those are discoma. That's a nice rhodactis, we had a few similar and had nice colors. Jawbreakers are way to expensive for me but in person they really glow.

I agree. OP got a great deal. I usually see ones like that in the $20 to $30 range.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new