What is this green algae?

Reef Devils

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
9,622
Location
Durham, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this rock with a bunch of mushrooms on it. When the mushrooms are closed, you can see this green stuff on the rock. Is it bad?

When the mushrooms are completely open you can’t see it

IMG_3707.jpeg IMG_3708.jpeg IMG_3713.jpeg
 
I just bought this rock with a bunch of mushrooms on it. When the mushrooms are closed, you can see this green stuff on the rock. Is it bad?

When the mushrooms are completely open you can’t see it

IMG_3707.jpeg IMG_3708.jpeg IMG_3713.jpeg
Bumb
 
Now I’m jealous, been looking for Green Coraline for years.
I still like the purple or pink better but it’s cool to have a different one now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new