What is this growing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avgwarhawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Avgwarhawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
128
Reaction score
148
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this grow out of my blue green symposium?
1440.jpg
1439.jpg
 
Colonial hydroids or some Bryozoa maybe?

I have to admit, I'm at a loss here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new