What is this guy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter H4Stewart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H4Stewart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
95
Reaction score
39
Location
Gaineville
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious what this guy is in lower left of inclosed picture. I believe it is a Camel Shrimp which I purchased in December but could not find.

fish_detail.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new