What is this help plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hethari
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hethari

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
47
Location
Hilla
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Zoa island that start to vanish polyp by polyp I try every dip no benefit near its end I took it away put it in high peroxide and left it overnight and this what came out and still alive
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454652947.565923.jpg


Is this eating my Zoa
 
Bristleworm; I wouldn't think so. Can you explain more of what's happening? How many polyps lost & in what time frame?
 
Ok this is my third colony that die all my parameter are ok all other coral ok just the zoa loosing polyps day after day
 
That's probably a eunicid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new