What is this hitchhiker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gizmo23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gizmo23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just picked up a frag of a florida ricordea and I found this little worm looking creature. I dont think its a bristle worms because it has no bristle but tons of little legs and it also has eyes. What is it? Should I put it in my tank? I love having a lot of biodiversity but if its a baby bobbit worm or something no way!
1000033582.jpg
1000033583.jpg
1000033586.jpg


1000033588.jpg
 
Hey guys, just picked up a frag of a florida ricordea and I found this little worm looking creature. I dont think its a bristle worms because it has no bristle but tons of little legs and it also has eyes. What is it? Should I put it in my tank? I love having a lot of biodiversity but if its a baby bobbit worm or something no way!
1000033582.jpg
1000033583.jpg
1000033586.jpg


1000033588.jpg
Looks like a spaghetti worm, good guy. I bought some for my tank 3-4 years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new