what is this lil guy??

Algaewarrior

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
423
Reaction score
377
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen a few of them in my tank. They look like amphibious maybe? I'm not a pod-ologist so I could not tell.
 

Attachments

  • 20200901_174628.mp4
    57.8 MB
Free food for fish and coral.
 
I don't have either in the tank right now. I have just been cycling it for the past 4 months. Soon though... soon.
Bravo on taking the slow and steady approach to this hobby!! Patience is the one thing that every successful tank has...and that very few people start with...
 
Bravo on taking the slow and steady approach to this hobby!! Patience is the one thing that every successful tank has...and that very few people start with...
Thank you. It is my second tank to start from scratch. I definitely learned a lot from the first one and patience is probably the most important. I started my first build thread to document the journey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new