What is this? LPS ID

shibbyplustax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it for free with some zoas, guy just cut it with some scissors. Any ideas?
uhate2u4.jpg
8y3abuty.jpg
 
Okay i thought but i didnt know they had that leathery look when the polyps close. What should i do to secure it to the back wall? The guy i got it from had it on his backwall and it looked awesome.
 
Super glue gel works best, dollar store has best deal. It will cure under water, amazing stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Super glue gel works best, dollar store has best deal. It will cure under water, amazing stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lol somethin just seems incredibly dangerous about doing that. It doesnt leak chemicals in to the tank?
 
I know it seems crazy to put in your tank but I assure you its safe. All these frags I made are glued down with dollar store superglue
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1373320442685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373320442685.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 142
Okay i will give it a shot. Do you have a pic of the exact glue so i know what to look for?
 
I got this from dollar tree buy I've also used the loctite brand

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1373321453047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373321453047.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 100

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new