What is this on my acro??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robink
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,688
Reaction score
1,817
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is something sticking out the top of my acro. I dip everything before it goes in. Doesn't seem to be bothering the coral. Picture forthcoming.
 
2b68b792fb641ce5d6361fa6e29003f9.jpg
 
At the top. Has for lack of a better word, little branches.
 
do they move? is there an angle where you can see their base.?
 
Not really. And I do think the move around. One was on the outside of the acro. It just looks like a stick with branches.
 
It doesnt look like the base is very big. Can't really tell though. It's as if they're just sitting up on top.
 
Thank you. Can I do anything to get them off? Or should I just leave them?
 
Im positive i lost a bali shortcake to them, and somehow just found them on my fox flame frag. Just the uncertantcy(if thats a word) made me cut the frag down and try my hardest to scrape them out(hard to see out of water). I also dapped glue around the infected areas so well see. I feel like they stunt coral growth
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new