What is this ribbon looking thing?

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and happy holidays! Just wondering what is this thing? Its long, jelly looking ribbon thingy.
IMG_5989.jpeg

 
Pretty wild. I thought it could be a sponge but i don’t know of any that move like that. Can’t wait to hear what the pros say!
 
Interesting. Let’s get some white light on that. However, kudos to your very good photography and special effects. When I first saw a wild reef lite up with actinics at night, it took my breath away. Absolutely Splendid

Would you give a little background on your system? In perusing your threads, I see you are located in the Philippians? Is this the 122G shallow tank?
 
Last edited:
Interesting. Let’s get some white light on that. However, kudos to your very good photography and special effects. When I first saw a wild reef lite up with actinics at night, it took my breath away. Absolutely Splendid

Would you give a little background on your system? In perusing your threads, I see you are located in the Philippians? Is this the 122G shallow tank?
Hello and happy holidays! I just used my phone on taking the picture. It is an AIO 35 gallon tank. Any idea what this thing is?
 
I have finally found what it is. Its the egg wrap from my frogfish. I have 2 of them on my tank.
I'm late, but agreed that it looks like an egg raft.

Would you be willing to share some info about your frogfishes and tank? Things like what you feed and how often, tank temp (and temp fluctuation if you have it), parameters, lighting & lighting schedule, flow, tank inhabitants, etc.?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new