What is this white stringy stuff hanging from my clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daltrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have an automatic timer that feeds pellet foods once a day. Plus I feed frozen a couple times a week. I just cut the cube in half and thaw in tank water. Then pour into tank.

If you have a petco or petsmart or lfs they carry frozen food. Here is what I'm using at the moment.

I get the meds in tomorrow and will start treating then and let you know what works best. Yes you can add it straight to your display tank.

20171114_113800.jpg


20171114_114613.jpg
I will do the same I just ordered the meds for 1 day shipping so it will also be here tomorrow. Hope all goes well
 
I tried mixing it with frozen food but to do that I would need to thaw and medicate the food everyday. So instead I just put some pellet food into a cup container and added one scoop metroplex and five scoops focus. Then I just added a few drops of tank water and mushed it all up. I dropped a small amount into the tank and the clownfish went crazy eating it all up. Should have enough to last a week and then I will make another weeks worth.

20171115_171356.jpg


20171115_171113.jpg
 
I tried mixing it with frozen food but to do that I would need to thaw and medicate the food everyday. So instead I just put some pellet food into a cup container and added one scoop metroplex and five scoops focus. Then I just added a few drops of tank water and mushed it all up. I dropped a small amount into the tank and the clownfish went crazy eating it all up. Should have enough to last a week and then I will make another weeks worth.

20171115_171356.jpg


20171115_171113.jpg
I might try that I'm also having trouble with forzen food, this is currently what one of my clowns looks like
7b1f2531c099a936b52914d860a02362.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new