What is this yellow coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter DWill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DWill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
444
Reaction score
363
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the pic is blue, I don’t have a filter for my iPhone. But, will someone please help me identify this.

I saw it at a LFS and liked the color, one employee told me it's an incrusting monti and another told it isn’t but he doesn’t know what it is, but he thinks it’s a WWC something.

Now I don’t know what it is but I still like the colors.

D22CB39C-461F-4C5F-96CF-6A2C028BCD0A.jpeg
 
hi,looks like a monti ?
a closer,white pic will help... :)
 
Stylo is a good guess from that far away. Keep in mind the lighting it appears to be under.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new