What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRANK48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FRANK48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2021
Messages
357
Reaction score
68
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just woke up today and found this thing in my tank not sure what it is I’m pretty sure it’s a type of coral but it has just randomly spawned here and I have no idea what it is could someone please let me know what they think thanks

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Absolutely not. Please don’t believe it’s actually a turbinaria.
I have had coral that has died like a plate coral is it possible for it to reappear?
 
Just woke up today and found this thing in my tank not sure what it is I’m pretty sure it’s a type of coral but it has just randomly spawned here and I have no idea what it is could someone please let me know what they think thanks

image.jpg image.jpg
That's probably a bud dropped off from your softie on the right there - for a similar example
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/can-anyone-id-this-please.1045108/
I have had coral that has died like a plate coral is it possible for it to reappear?
Also, yes, it is possible for a lot of corals to seemingly come back from the dead, but not that fast or drastically.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new