What is this?

robwcormack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Messages
82
Reaction score
15
Location
Clayton
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this on one of my zoa frag plugs. The zoa has been in the tank for about 3 weeks. Is this something bad or something I should worry about? From pics I’ve looked at my only guess is vermited snail? If that’s what it is, should I put one of my bumblebee snails on it? Or just super glue
IMG_7848.jpeg
 
I think you may be right pick it off with a set of tweezers.
Well, I tried that and dropped it in the sand below which happened to be the burrow entrance for my pistol shrimp and I can’t find it now so I guess I’ll hope for the best
 
Well, I tried that and dropped it in the sand below which happened to be the burrow entrance for my pistol shrimp and I can’t find it now so I guess I’ll hope for the best
Ya its a vermatid snail. They spread like crazy. Remove it at all cost if possible.
 
Just saw this on one of my zoa frag plugs. The zoa has been in the tank for about 3 weeks. Is this something bad or something I should worry about? From pics I’ve looked at my only guess is vermited snail? If that’s what it is, should I put one of my bumblebee snails on it? Or just super glue
IMG_7848.jpeg
Flatworm?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new