What is this

larrysaltisfun

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
807
Reaction score
489
Location
outer banks NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this Trump of coral for about three months. I’ve noticed this little thing growing off the bottom for the last two weeks. It doesn’t seem to move Could someone please tell me what this is?


20251229_130943_6C98E144-DB4D-4A04-8E0C-FEAA4A0054CA.png
 
Can you take another photo from the side angle?

It looks to me like it’s a tunicate. Google tunicate and look at some images to compare.
 
Can you take another photo from the side angle?

It looks to me like it’s a tunicate. Google tunicate and look at some images to compare.
20251229_131459_725130C0-1A35-46F0-85A6-27B6FEE1F993.png
I just noticed my pygmy angel picking at the base and there’s another one underneath it that I hadn’t seen before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new