What is this?

Pinstripes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have BioCube 29 with 3 black perculas, 2 damsels and 2 gobies. I woke up this morning and I saw this on surface on the glass?

0_0_dc44d8e1f9aa6abcf136c9dd05508995_1
 
Looks like snail eggs to me. :D
 
It's no big deal! Just a sign your tank is doing good. :)
 
The stuff you put in for making Sushi :D.. j/k

Its all good :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new