WHAT IS THIS?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AngelM

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fragging some palys and seen this. Any ideas?
received_446253605544467.jpeg
 
I don't know, kill it with fire :mad:
 
I tossed it, just never seem anything like that before. It was swirly and squishy though lol
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new