What is this

Watkinsdan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Does anyone know what this white tube thing is growing by my mushrooms and zoas.
 
I had one that was irritating a nearby mushroom. I crushed the tube with a wooden dowel and put superglue over what was left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new