What is this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justiful
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justiful

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
381
Reaction score
135
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0251[1].JPG
The Jelly like ooze on one of my rocks. It is solidish I see some sand sitting on top of it, and the rock under it. Mostly clear. Let me know if I need better pictures I can try.
IMG_0252[1].JPG
 
The best description I can give is it looks like milky clear jello mold is ontop of my rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new