What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kozzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes all of those corals have a tendency to take over except for mushrooms generally. I don't keep real expensive coral so I welcome them for the most part
 
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will probably add a Duncan coral and either a Xenia or star polyps. Mabe both but don't want to rush things.
 
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will probably add a Duncan coral and either a Xenia or star polyps. Mabe both but don't want to rush things.
Star polyps are pretty hardy! I put some in my 100% native tank (water and all) and they are steadily growing out
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new