What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
f582c670-2dea-4b84-ba02-d507afc5abc4.jpg
f582c670-2dea-4b84-ba02-d507afc5abc4.jpg

It's hard to see but there is a barnacle like hitchhiker on my milli...it looks like some sort of filter feeder with two tentacles...Does anyone know what it is and what I should do about it?
 
I've had several of them come in with colonies and I haven't seen them do damage other than the polyp they've grown out of.
 
+1. They're awesome.
 
Cool, that's a relief I was thinking about chopping the top of the frag off to get rid of them. Thanks guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new