What is this??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tori
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
574
Reaction score
471
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is new. Anyone know what it is? Kind of looks like one of my snails was trying to draw me heart or something. I know they probably appreciate my heavy handed feeding but I didn't it had come to this... :D

IMG_20170125_190233.jpg
 
Snail eggs. What snails do you have?
Oh cool! I have cerith, trochous, stometella, collonista and an astral.
Cerith eggs.

Nice! I'll definitely try not to clean them off the glass then. Anyone ever have any luck raising them? I kind of think my possum wrasse is going to have a field day if they hatch :(
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new