What is your favorite RAINBOW CHALICE?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,646
Reaction score
67,844
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which RAINBOW CHALICE is your favorite?

(Pictures below are for examples/reference...and for eye-candy :D)

2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Loz chalice :D
 
Cali Kids crush chalice.
IMG_2451.JPG
. My friend and I took this picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new