What is your favorite tiny goby species?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
619
Reaction score
564
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of tiny gobies in this hobby such as the Green banded, Flame prawn, Yellow watchman, and many many more. My personal favorite is the Whitecap goby, I love their shy personalities and the way they swim, I've had mine personally for about 3 years and am grateful to have him (pics attached). What is your favorite tiny goby species?

Untitled design (4).png Untitled design (5).png
 
I really enjoy my two twinspot gobies more than any other that I’ve had. They are so entertaining!


 
I really enjoy my two twinspot gobies more than any other that I’ve had. They are so entertaining!


So cute!
 
I really enjoy my two twinspot gobies more than any other that I’ve had. They are so entertaining!


Do you think they are a mayer pair? Which is why it looks like they're maintaining a territorial nesting site.
 
Do you think they are a mayer pair? Which is why it looks like they're maintaining a territorial nesting site.
I wonder as well. I ordered two and a mated pair of mandarins. The mandarins came in the same bag. The twinspots came in separate bags but the ere always together and are never 3”-3” apart. I might of got lucky.
 
YellowClown Goby! I've never had one, but always wanted one.
 
Engineer goby…

I’ll see myself out 🫣
I love engineers! I had a pair once and they got to mature size which is where they really shine IMO. They can be a bit destructive undermining rockwork etc and they end up pretty darn big but super cool patterns that most don't get to see when shopping because you see this tiny flat striped thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new