What is your hardest colors to keep..???

  • Thread starter Thread starter VirusAcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would have to say red as well!
 
I will say all except for the zoa colors.. everything else is loving that brown color!
 
I think once you can keep the color yellow on acros adjusting for the other colors is easier. .I use yellow as my indicator of how my tank is doing.
 
I get plenty of purple blues, but no baby blues. I'll be happy when I can get a genuine blue, specifically with my ice fire echinata.
 
Yellows need to be blasted with light and I also noticed that when I turned my white LEDs down from 60% to 40% my golden yellows turned into that green highlighter yellow so I think yellow needs more red spectrum.
 
My hardest color to hold is deep blue. Iodide seems to help a lot with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new