What Is Your Tanks Theme Song

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we have all seen it in the movies - and had the thought ourselves.
We hear a song and think......If I had some theme music playing in the back ground while I walked around or whatever this would be it. You know - picture the guy with the ghetto blaster on his shoulder walking around in the 80's.lol

I have fun with my tank and usually do a music background when videoing it on the phone for you tube. Thought some other folks might enjoy jumping in on the fun....
So what is your tanks walk around or theme music? Take a video of your tank with its fitting song and post the video here - this should be fun and funny.
disclosure-this is a family site so please keep it in the lines of appropriate.

I will paste a few example videos I have taken over my tanks life here for an example to use...and or watch. Its crazy watching the old ones and seeing how the tank used to be, or corals and fish I used to have.lol
 
This is the current theme song- http://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc
I am currently establishing another 90g tank to hold my fish and inverts (sold all the corals) while I bleach and redo the display 90g due to hydroids and horrible aquascpaing.
 
This isn't my tank theme, but I wrote this anaconda parody a while back :lol:

MY ACROPORA DON'T! MY ACROPORA DON'T! MY ACROPORA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS THEY'RE RADIONS!

Frag named stag used to live in south asia
was in a guys tank that was full of aptasia
gave it to a vendor now he lived in a frag tank
some guy walked into the store, and he bought it for two grand
now that's a real real real
obsession, when his wife hears blood will spill
his wife shouted "IS THAT A NEW FRAG PHIL?!"
on the table laid the vendors bill
and just like that they split
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new